People wouldn't watch football and take it so seriously.
People with relationship problems stop trying to give you advice.
People would stop rubbing their great lives in your face.
People would be straight with me about what they want or how they feel.
Sean and I can spend some quality time together instead of sharing it with everyone else.
More friends.
To cheer up and become happy with myself.
Carry on losing weight.
Sort this room out to something livable.
Start learning to play the drums again.
Go on holiday.
Read more books...well any books :D
Find a hobby outside of this place.
Learn to say no. I'm not a door mat so stop acting like one.
Try and not get so hurt when my friends let me down. Ignore any promises they make and be pleasantly surprised on the off chance they come through. Even if it's just a coffee meet.
I'm sure il be adding to this later
2 comments:
I wish for an enormous cheese that never runs out.
oooh i wish for5 enourmous cheese cake that never runs out...or tastes like the tin :(
Post a Comment