Sunday, 18 January 2009

Charlie has AIDS

Well she actually has self diagnosed strep throat, and the only thing that can combat this is mighty mighty penicillin. However i am not registered with a GP (yes yes i know i'm a freaking idiot) so i have to wait untill Monday before i can sign up and then hope to hell that they can get me an appt asap.

I don't feel too unwell at the moment, but have been feeling really really rough the last few days. I can't swallow, i have a really dicky tummy (lucky housemates) vivid nightmares (actually that was due to the tramadol i had off dan, i have learnt my lesson) a really dry mouth when im sleeping, coughing up pus, headaches, tiredness. The list goes on really.

So the illness coupled with the losing of ones job is not making me a happy lady. I applied for JSA (offically a dirty scrounger now) and i have to call them on monday. I also applied for a job back at PGL but only as a receptionsit. However this isn't an option i fancy taking up due to my room still being here. It would mean moving out properly and it's just not something i can cope with right now. But as no one in Bristol sees fit to hire me i'm scrabbling for solutions. Answers on a postcard please.

1 comment:

sickboy said...

I here that pissing on it might help, although on reflection, that may be Jellyfish Stings.

Tough call as the Job Market is shite at the moment, although nothing is forever as they say. Moving need only be a temporary option and you wanted to get out of where you are anyway.

Life is always choices, mine at the moment being carry on renting, buy or piss off round the states for 6 months. No rights or wrongs, just forks in the road.