Wednesday, 18 February 2009

ANGER

I am angry...very angry. I have made some promise tonight so i can't really go too deep. Deleted from Facebook. Ok thats fine, why would i care (i have a hack, check me out) i only hope tomorrow, if it goes ahead goes ok. I a feeling shit, again can't go into it due to promise but the emotions i am feeling are let down, sad, angry and exposed.

I feel like i am sat in a big ship in a big sea and i am on my own. I miss having that person thier all time, i feel i am intruding, i feel i have been made to look the bad guy in a stupid game of oneupmanship, i am jealous that people don't struggle when they should and i am left to flounder. I feel taken advantage of, beaten and upset.

Le fin

3 comments:

The Jolly Blogger said...

I don't know quite what to advise but chin up you're not alone if you've got a problem give me (I can almost hear the derisory snort from here), Ben or Maz a call.

Cass said...

Bummer... I'd like to say something helpful but it's a bit difficult since i have no idea what you're talking about.

Charlie said...

I was rather pissed when i wrote that...