Getting to the end of my tether with a lot of things really. Gutted the kitchen and its trashed already, again im the only one that can apparently work the dishwasher, though its ok for people to take clean things out of it, just not all of it. I really am ready to just stop doing anything and see if anyone would notice. I'm sure they wouldn't. However Mike has cleaned the hall, staris and landing and it looks gorgeous. I could have wept when i walked in. I just want a nice house to live in but i'm becoming increasingly more depressed as i have to chase people for money owed and pick up after them like children.
Sigh. On the up, i have a new friend to play with, Tristan, who lives with Maz. We had a few too many jugs last week and we are off to the pictures on Tuesday which is wonderful! Also setting up bank accounts to start saving for the deposit on the new house (hoo fucking ray) still too far away to start looking properly though.
Jobs not too bad at all, its boring don't get me wrong but its do-able and managable and the weekly pay is suiting me down to the ground. I'm going to take some posters with me tomorrow to brighten the place up a bit, il probably be told to take them down but my god i am itching to put my stamp on the tiny space i share.
Well i have my tea in the oven and a film to watch so im offski.
2 comments:
Yay!! Good news.
Post a Comment