It was suppose to be an epic tale of love and loss...except it's just me bitching about the kitchen being a mess and showing you my hot buns.
Friday, 20 March 2009
A boy
I met a boy and i think he maybe likes me too perhaps. I've invited him for dinner next week. If he isn't working too hard he will come. Very very terribly excited. I'm not going to say anymore incase it taints it though....
Well my dear, if it is who I think it is... I can tell you as one who knows him well that he is a bit thick when it comes to the ladies...so it is likely that he just thinks you are being friendly...you may have to spell it out for him!....
words to live by: boys don't understand hints...they is not clever like us!
Unfortunately, the reason we need it spelling out is not because we are thick, but because if we acted on everything that appeared to be a hint, we would very quickly get into trouble for harassment...
Ha ha no worries Matt, though i would be thrilled if boys would act on my every hint...though i suppose the path to a relationship is littered with emotional underground mines. Best to walk around the edge and hope for the best...
13 comments:
Oooooh!.... How exciting!
Fingers crossed for you honey...
Do we know this hunk of burning lovely or is he a random?
Do share...enquiring (and insatiably nosey) minds need to know!!
xxx
Lol yes you do as matter of fact, but i may be jumping the gun and he may not know i like him and he may think im just being friendly...yey riddles.
Well my dear, if it is who I think it is... I can tell you as one who knows him well that he is a bit thick when it comes to the ladies...so it is likely that he just thinks you are being friendly...you may have to spell it out for him!....
words to live by: boys don't understand hints...they is not clever like us!
Il batter him over the head and drag him to my cave post haste :)
Unfortunately, the reason we need it spelling out is not because we are thick, but because if we acted on everything that appeared to be a hint, we would very quickly get into trouble for harassment...
I'm so sorry, that comment was actually from me; it appears Will selected 'remember me' when he logged into my computer this morning.
Ha ha no worries Matt, though i would be thrilled if boys would act on my every hint...though i suppose the path to a relationship is littered with emotional underground mines. Best to walk around the edge and hope for the best...
Agh! Identity theft!
He'l have your account details next
I AM WILLARD FOXTON.
I am Willard Foxton and so is my wife
WILLARD FOXTON IS EDWARDO MONTEAZ
Damn you Ben Brooks
Post a Comment