* Things in the house are very strained. Cannot be in the same room as him without shaking and panicking. I feel bad about this because i should be strong, but i just can't muster it anymore.
* Fattest i have ever been right now so diet is starting as of tomorrow. I eat my feelings (i've stolen that off someone else's blog but it spoke to me lol) so as im worried, sad and depressed i'm eating, if i'm happy, i'm eating, hung over, yep eating. Today i bought Granola, low fat yogurt and fruit. Nom.
* Still worrying about saving for the deposit on the new flat wherever it may be. The minute i save anything it gets spent on another bill. I'm going to really have to save over the next few weeks and hope for the best. Fingers crossed for me because i can't stay here.
*Cat is being less senile but did try and sit on top of our new flat screen tv to mike and I's horror.
* Met two men who are perfect, both live far away. Sigh.
3 comments:
doesn't sound good..i have a room in notts if you're interested :P
I'm on a diet tomorrow too..diet buddies?
But Charlie I live just round the corner! ;o) Chin up lass if you're scared of him he has effectively won. I'm sure Ben would say something like "emotions equals weakness" show the bastard no fear.
Lol Diet buds sounds good but i need to get some scales
Post a Comment