It was suppose to be an epic tale of love and loss...except it's just me bitching about the kitchen being a mess and showing you my hot buns.
LOL! Another stupid retard joins the dole queue.
oh dear oh dear oh dear.... life lesson right there.... never NEVER add your boss as a friend of Face Space!I sort of feel sorry for her... but that is tempered by the fact that she is clearly a retard!
I just like the part when he starts swearing. Brilliant. Il have to find the really good Aussy one.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOL! Another stupid retard joins the dole queue.
oh dear oh dear oh dear.... life lesson right there.... never NEVER add your boss as a friend of Face Space!
I sort of feel sorry for her... but that is tempered by the fact that she is clearly a retard!
I just like the part when he starts swearing. Brilliant. Il have to find the really good Aussy one.
Post a Comment