So man trouble again...yeah i should change the record! So went out with Mole Saturday night with him and a few of his friends. Had an awesome night, the best in ages. I had almost forgotten what its like to get dressed up and go out on an evening. Sunday was lovely, we had roast dinner, watched some tv snuggled up. Drving back from Gloucester after dropping his mate off he starts talking about what he's going to have to do if he has to quit his job. I was under the impression that he would just find a new job and carry on as normal. Yet he starts going on about moving back in with his parents and selling his car, or better yet moving to Leeds.
I am very quiet and confused at this point. I seem to be trying to start a relationship with someone who has no idea what the hell they are going to do with themselves and may not even be here in a few months. I just cant be with someone at the start of a relationship whos 30 and living with their mother. Shallow? Probabaly. But i dont need the added stress.
Now dont get me wrong. I REALLY like this guy. But so far i seem to have only met him once sober and when questioned on how much he liked me i was told to "wait and see". What the hell does that mean? Surely he knows right now how he feels about me?
So to save myself from sanity i have decided to carry on dating. Im not tied to him and he seems reluctant to want to expand on "i'm really quite taken by you" (me) "i'm quite partial to you too" (him). Partial? I'm not apple crumble or a cup of tea! Im pretty sure im just finding things to complain about but i would love to know if this is actually going anywhere. In his defence hes going through a pretty awful time with work and his boss...but then perhaps he shouldnt have taken me out in the first place :S
1 comment:
I love you, charlie-cat.
We can be heterosexual life partners.
x
Post a Comment