I need to sort my life out so here is a list of things i would like to achieve.
1. Loose weight, yes everyone says it but ive been inspired. Im sick of feeling like a blob so im going to do something about it. I might get a rather unflattering photo of me and wack it on the fridge. Stop me from eating pie.
2. Sort out my relationship with Sean. Its in tatter because im an emotional twat. So i want it to be the same as it was...well without the secret sex and the cuddles in bed and the other lovely things i miss about him and being with someone in general. Man i miss being with someone...
3. Find a bloke. Nuff said, il be picky this time though. No more as holes
4. Make more friends, i want people to go on holiday with and share good times. Im a bit miserable at the lack of friends i have at the moment.
I think that will do to start if im honest. But im sure il add to it asi go on. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
I'll be your friend. pop by my place if you're ever in Melbourne :P
Post a Comment