Why cant people be honest. Ever. Why do i have to be left here feeling even more rubbish then when i started?
Fucks sake.
Apart from now feeling like a hideous beast i did have a lovely day with benny ben ben ben sideburn farmer ben. I suggested we did something fun...so we walked up a hill, and arrived at the tinto lounge where much jollity and racial slurring was unleashed on the unsuspecting public. I had pie, it was tasty but it gave me a bad tummy...well it was that or the sausage bagette i had for breakfast. I might say it was the baggette. I cant spell bagettee. So tomorrow i go in search of food at the shops, i might take the bus but i dont think i have the right change so i might walk into town...i have to go to the Drs anyway and get my miracle anti birth device removed...of course i have to actually register with them first. I also need to find out if my rent has come out early. Lots of jobs!
Well to my own bed i go. Its back to the sofa for me apparently. I cannot wait till i get my car then i can fuck off staying at the pub forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment