I saw the new Tarantino film last night. I really want to talk about it but i don't want to ruin it for anyone. Lets just say the ending made me laugh yet fill me with a whole heap of anger and bewilderment. WTF sums it up pretty nicely.
Work is going really really well, not much to report but my now school girl crush on one of the SHO's with the BEST Dr name ever. I wish i could share it. Life is good too. Spending time with the hippy (yes my new nick name for him which makes him mad, ah ha ha ha ha ha) and not bored/annoyed with him yet so that is a bonus. I feel i may be neglecting my Ben though but i am sure he is secretly happy for the piece and quiet.
We made a fort the other night pictures to follow. Yes a 22 year old and a 31 on year old watched Charlie Brooker in a fort made of duvets, sofas and cushions. Rock and fucking roll.
2 comments:
have you been reading XKCD again, my sweet?!?!
http://xkcd.com/219/
I've never even seen that one! Wow, cool. But no, we didn't have sex :P
Post a Comment