Thursday, 23 October 2008

I think


I'm seeing someone. Or i'm having sex and cuddles with a friend. Damn i hate this not knowing lark. Remember Mr Nurse? My two day boyfriend? Well it all started when he text the other day saying he's was bored and i owed him a visit as i hadn't seen his new house yet, (he has a chuffing mortgage).

So i went over, full of snot and cold and we watched a film. Then things got heated on the sofa and we went to bed. I will leave out the details. The next day he takes me for breakfast, buys me tissues and soothers as a treat and later that evening had bought me a Sainsburys finest chocolate cake after a joke i made.

Could it be that what ive been looking for has been under my nose the whole time, or am i just jumping into something because i need something to take my min doff the turd heap ive been sitting on for so long. Well the last time il see him for two weeks is on Sat then he's on nights then house sitting for his sister in Bournemouth. I'm pretty sure that time will tell.

I'm off for a shower.

No comments: