Sor tof. Temping at the provate std clinic and throughly enjoying it. Its like being at home but strangers come in to get swabbed. It's nice to get out of that house too. The bad vibe is starting to choke me.
Spoke to Dan about the rent. He's now claiming he is recieving legal support of what the rent people are doing. I guess thats the same legal support from when we were kicked out of the pub but meh. So still have got no where with him. Rent people are now going to hold onto Sams deposit untill Dan pays up. So now when Mike moves in and pays his deposit Ben doesnt get the cash that Sam owns him back. I think im havign a melt down.
After having a really good chat with Ben on Sat night we realised there really is nothing we can do. I havent felt this sad for a long long time. But the cat (Rasputin) has settled in well so thats something. I guess we will just have to roll on May and hope to hell that Ben and i can find a nice place somewhere together, no doubt that will change though as it always does.
Had my phone interview with LV today, went ok so should hear from them in the next 48hours. Called the lab people at the BRI and they couldnt let me have an interview as its too late but the LV people are paying a ton compared to that job so i think money over fun is the way itl have to be. I suppose this way il have money to have fun :) maybe il go on holiday or something!
No comments:
Post a Comment