Sunday, 26 October 2008

The weekend

where nothing happened.

Yeah nothing happened. Had my interview on Friday with some people that run a company that train personal trainers. They want someone who realises that appearance is very important. I'm not sure i was what they were hoping for but i was polite and cheerful and gave some good interview answers. I hear on Tuesday.

Sat is usually mine and Bens getting steamed night but instead we stayed in and watched a films and ate Fajitas. I'm rather skint after i got my pay from PGL and it was all spent on bills (£200 for water, gas and electric £63 for phone, £50 for credit card, £50 for interview clothes) the rest was spent on getting drunk last week and some new face decoration. At least there is food in the fridge and whatever but meh i'd like some cash and that.

Tonight is pub quiz, i have about £14 to take with me. I think. Meh indeed.

No comments: