By rights i should be screaming, but for some reason i'm pretty Zen. This week i have already got up late, been sent home from work (not because i was naughty before you start getting ideas), fucked about by the NHS admissions (where are you!!!) and hav e massive back ache. Yet i'm just accepting it. How strange. Maybe the pissy bitch is finally dead...or maybe its lying dormant inside me somewhere ready to rear its ugly, ginger head and rip the throat out of the next person who makes a sarcastic comment. Pissy bitch is fun...
I managed to charm my way back into work today when everyone else had been told not to come in by doing some filling for one of the managers. I think i have a little crush on him, though that means nothing as i have the cosmic horn once again and feel like a lady baboon with a big red bottom trying to attract the attention on any male within a 3 mile radius. I am never successful when i am in this sort of mood and usually left horny, tired and a bit weepy. Still, i quite enjoy doing my hip wiggle walk down the aisle at work even if it is only Roddy that notices it. I see him peering over his cubicle at me and raising his eyebrows. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.
Anyway there is something rather nice about being in my PJs and under a duvet by 3pm yesterday and today so even though i have less cash i'm comfy!
No comments:
Post a Comment